Why You’ll Love Selling Swedish Sponge Cloths
We want you to fall in love with our Swedish sponge cloths too!
We’ve put together a list of retailer best practices to help you successfully sell Swedish sponge cloths in your store:
Key Product Knowledge Facts
When a customer asks a question, we want you to feel confident with your answers!
Here are the most common questions and key Swedish Sponge Cloth facts:
• Designed in Vancouver, Made in Sweden
• 100% compostable
• Made from cotton and wood cellulose
• Printed using water-based inks
• Lay flat or hang to dry – NOTE – it will mold to the hanging surface while drying and may look wrinkled - DO NOT IRON
• Wash in your washer or for extra disinfecting in your dishwasher on the top rack
• Absorbs 15 times their weight in water
• Replaces 17 rolls of paper towels and 5 plastic sponges
• Lasts over 6 months or 200 washes
• Use instead of paper towels and a plastic kitchen sponge
• Wet, ring out, and then use
• The designs will not fade but the white cloth may become discolored by household stains – think coffee, blueberries, red wine, tomato sauce, and such common stains
• When the cloths wear thin and look dingy it is time to cut them up, compost, and get a new one!
Download On-demand Product Knowledge materials here!